Wednesday 26 June 2013

New Inspiration



Inspiration works in funny ways. Sometimes I could be dying to find any form of inspiration and other times it could just be coming from all sorts of places. At the moment I am inspired by everything materialistic! It seems that today's society is too!

After reading The Great Gatsby some months ago, in anticipation for the new movie directed by Baz Luhrmann, I realised just how obsessed the modern world is with materialistic things. Lurhmann explains the relativity of the story behind The Great Gatsby quite easily:


Researching ideas surrounding materialism is rather fun; you'd be surprised how many movies are out there that are inspired by societies drive to achieve a materialistic status.

I cannot wait until Sophia Coppola's The Bling Ring is open at my local cinema.

Jayde X




No comments:

Post a Comment